The following statement from Helbiz Inc. moved on BusinessWire:
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Helbiz, Inc. (NASDAQ: HLBZ) (“Helbiz” or the “Company”), a global leader in micro-mobility and the first in its industry to be publicly listed on Nasdaq, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, in conjunction with its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q filed today.
- Surpassed 40 licenses in U.S. and Europe
- 25,000 vehicles on order to drive 2022 growth
- Launched Helbiz One scooter for retail sale, consumer demand leads to growing pre-order list
- Opened world’s largest ghost kitchen in Milan
- Late stage discussions to open a food services “B2B kitchen” with Italian flagship airline, ITA
- Scouting locations to expand ghost kitchen/delivery into the U.S.
- Launched Helbiz Live media app
- Acquired Italian market NFL and Serie B football rights for Helbiz Live
- Strong revenue contribution, over 15% of Q3 revenue
- First micro-mobility company to list in the U.S.
- Completed SPAC merger and commenced trading on Nasdaq
- Raised over $65 million since August: PIPE, warrant exercise, convertible offering
Helbiz Founder and Chief Executive Officer Salvatore Palella commented, “The Helbiz team has worked relentlessly since our founding to build an innovative, exciting and green company. Our Nasdaq listing in August was a milestone and represents only the start of our journey. In the third quarter, we made outstanding progress in our core micro-mobility business, and in layering on additional services that enable the modern urban lifestyle.”
© Copyright LaPresse